Furniture fittings warranty details
Tyrox warrants the original purchaser of Tyrox hardware against manufacturing defects for as long as the original purchaser owns the product.
|Product Category||Product name||Functional warranty*||Surface warranty*|
|Hinges||Hinge 0-Crank 105-Degree Clip-on Soft-Close||10 years||36 months|
|Hinge 9-Crank 105-Degree Clip-on Soft-Close||10 years||36 months|
|Hinge Wide Angle 165-Degree Clip-on Soft-Close||10 years||36 months|
|Drawer systems||Drawer System 500MM P&P Gray 30KG Soft-Close||10 years||36 months|
|Drawer System 500MM Normal Gray 30KG Soft-Close||10 years||36 months|
|Telescopic channels||Telescopic Channel 350MM 35KG Soft-Close||10 years||36 months|
|Telescopic Channel 400MM 35KG Soft-Close||10 years||36 months|
|Telescopic Channel 450MM 35KG Soft-Close||10 years||36 months|
|Telescopic Channel 500MM 35KG Soft-Close||10 years||36 months|
|Gas spring||Flap-up Gas Spring 9-Inch 8KG||10 years||36 months|
Terms and conditions:
- *Functional Warranty – Functional warranty refers to usual performance / working of product. Products do not function as per its Nature under normal conditions.
- *Surface Warranty – Surface Warranty is a broader term which includes appearance, original look, and so on.
- In case repair or replacement of the product is carried out, the period of warranty would continue from the original date of purchase
- Warranty on the product would not be applicable under the following conditions including but not limited to:
- Abuse/ misuse/ mishandling/ negligence/ improper installation/ improper application/ improper repair/ tampering.
- Natural wear and tear
- Failure to follow instructions of use
- Installation with unapproved accessories
- Modification to the product or removal/alteration of parts and components
- Exposure or entry or seepage of paints/ liquids/ oils/ chemicals/ corrosives/ vapors/ abrasive compounds/ contamination/ coastal air/ salt spray/ high humidity
- Breakage of plastic parts in any products
- Damage due to accidents / fire/ robbery/ natural calamities
- Damage and rusting due to long lasting damp/ humid environmental conditions.
- The company reserves the right to modify the design of the products without prior notice in pursuance of its policy of continuous technical improvement
- Decision of Tyrox on the admissibility of the claim under warranty would be final and binding
- Maximum liability under the warranty would be limited to the cost of the product.
- This warranty expressly excludes any claim for incidental or consequential loss or damage.
- Any representations, warranties or promises inconsistent with or in addition to the warranties contained herewith are unauthorized and shall not be binding on Tyrox
- Tyrox reserves its rights to amend the above terms and conditions without notice